The day after the end of the world
Special rules for character creation:
1. You start in Edmonton, therefor you’ll need to have a reason to be in Edmonton. I am big on backgrounds of characters so at least have a general idea of what you did during the war.
2. You have to be within the ages of 20 to 29. I recommend older, since it this is based several years after the war started (something around 5 years).
3. The Apocalypse book can be used, but no mutations are allowed. If your not sure if something fits into this campaign, ask.
4. Stats are generated via point buy (page 15 of the D20 modern book). You have 27 points to spend.
5. You are level 5. This means you get 3 feats (not counting your starting occupation feats) and one stat adjustment. Remember that your hp are retroactive if you increase your Con score. Have a decent Con score! Read up on damage the damage threshold if you don’t know why
6. Do not purchase equipment, it has already been provided for you.
7. Don’t forget to look in the Apocalypse book; some skills have been adjusted, feats added, and starting jobs have changed/added.